If you’re having a “911” and need a quick fix, or looking for a technical strategy and ongoing support, I’m confident you’ve come to the best place!
I focus on small to medium-sized businesses and individuals, providing on-site service and remote support. My hours are here and you can contact me here for a free consultation. I’ll get back to you soon (if not immediately), and don’t worry — you won’t get an impersonal autoresponse, or be sent through a maze of telephone prompts.
My rates depend on the plan you select but always follow three rules: honest, competitive, and value-oriented.
Many clients purchase Prepaid Blocks of time at a discount, then bank their hours for whenever they need them. I also offer Pay as you Go, and Managed Services (flat fee) for higher demands. All plans are open term; simply contact me whenever needed – there are no minimums, contractual renewal obligations, or hidden fees. Project-based proposals are also available to stay within your budget.
Some of the technologies I spend my days and nights with:
Windows/Mac OS X (client/server)
- Collaboration/Communication (Outlook/Entourage/Mail, Google Apps, Exchange/SharePoint, BES/ActiveSync, Skype)
- Security (firewall, antivirus, spyware)
- Data management (backup/recovery/archival/conversion)
- Most software for accounting, database, multimedia, imaging, and virtual machines (Fusion/Parallels)
- Various server side management of websites
- Domain names/DNS, hosting/email
- Liaising with broadband/wireless providers
I also service a variety of hardware components on:
- Networks (wifi/modem/router/switch)
- Desktop/laptop/server (PC/Mac)
- Handheld devices (BlackBerry/iPhone)
- Standard office devices you may have kicking around (printers/scanners/copiers/fax, office phone systems/VOIP, external storage/Time Capsule, security/network cameras, cabling, UPS, multimonitor displays.. you name it)
- Office network installations (all equipment from client/server LAN to fibre optic WAN)
- Licensed electrical and certified data cabling
- Custom software and website development
- Graphic design (branding/logo/print/multimedia)
- Fire/security/video monitoring
- Audio/video/LCD walls
- Home/office automation